NB: Temporary website. The Studio website is currently under reconstruction. Thank you for your patience.
The Studio is a campus-wide initiative that encourages and supports public digital arts and humanities research, scholarship and learning for faculty and students. We offer a range of opportunities including:
- individual consultations for researchers looking to start or further develop a project
- collaboration across campus, in the community, statewide and nationally
- public programs that highlight the work of researchers, as well as issues and developments in contemporary digital practice
- training through workshops and classroom visits
- support for public programs (e.g. sponsorship for visiting researchers, presentations, etc.)
- public information and public relations support
We welcome your inquiries.
Leah Morlan | Patrick Reed | Mark NeuCollins | Nikki Dudley | Jon Winet